1. Sideboards don’t get much more statement than the Perf Credenza by Moroso. Perforated metals doors in shiny or aged copper, a textured black shell and internal wooden shelves combine to create industrial chic. The red handle is optional, but I just love it against that blue.
2. Playful yet elegant, the MY Salt & Pepper Mill by Danish brand OYOY is crafted from beechwood and has an adjustable CrushGrind mechanics for a course to fine grind. More minimalist homewares from Couverture & The Garbstore here.
3. Modernist mobile meets brass chandelier in the Lacquered Mobilesque Chandelier ceiling light by Anthropologie. It’s also available in cream and there’s a very lovely smaller Wall Sconce version too.
4. Have music wherever you go this summer – the uber-stylish A2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker by B&O Play has a sleek grey and bronze aluminium casing plus long and short natural leather straps, 24 hour battery life and true 360 omni-directional sound.
5. A life well lived, and the next chapter just beginning. The colourful and inspiring story of photographer and stylist Anita Calero at www.kinfolk.com.