1. The new Amara Scandi Lookbook is full of interiors inspiration. I particularly liked the colour palette and mix of finishes for this pretty yet very grown up table setting.
2. Visited the MISSONI ART COLOUR exhibition yesterday at the Fashion and Textile Museum in south London. So fascinating to see the inspiration behind the iconic knitwear designs, and a gorgeous array of Missoni clothes from the last six decades.
3. Studio Flock, known for their vibrant contemporary interiors textiles, have collaborated with London based surface design studio Métier, to create a colourful collection of printed plywood furniture.
5. Finer, warmer weather is on the way, and what better way to celebrate than with a jug of something cool and refreshing. Alcohol optional. Pitcher and glasses – LSA International.
5. Took a trip to see the new Graham & Green west London shop in Bayswater, which showcases their colourful boho-luxe furnishings and home accessories to perfection. The Clio sofa, above, was as comfortable and luxurious as it looks.