Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free content (thanks to advertising and affiliate links)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. If the settings on the software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this choice.
The cookies we use on this site
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Videos (powered by YouTube and Vimeo)
Like and share buttons from:
- AddThis – (who provide us with sharing buttons in one package)
The above list may change from time to time.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. Opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, but simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
Turning Cookies Off
As mentioned above, you have the choice whether or not to accept or decline cookies.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). However doing so will likely limit the functionality of our site.